Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why does time go so slow...

...when you're really worried about something.

It's official! Tycho will be having his surgery on Monday, October 18th. Yes thats right, 5 days from now. This is what I wanted for him, I should be (and I am!) thrilled, but of course now that it's happening, all I do is worry. I haven't slept well the last few nights because it's all I can think about. I'm worried about his anesthetic, I'm worried about how well the operation will go, I'm worried about his recovery... but, by this time next week, he will be back home with me, new hip and all! Please everybody cross your fingers, send out good thoughts and think of Tycho in your prayers over the next week so that everything goes smoothly for him.

4 comments:

  1. Fingers and paws crossed at my house!
    In all seriousness, I hope that he does really well on the 18th. You are going above and beyond what most dog owners would do in this situation.
    Good luck Tycho (and Jess!).
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything crossed here! (Even been teaching Abby to cross her paws for her bf).

    GO TYCHO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers and toes crossed here! Go Tych, you can DO it!

    ReplyDelete